Sunday, December 11, 2011

Grand Guignol Spectacular Reprise with Macabre Muppets


Thanks so very very much to all you who came out to either a) perform in, or b) attend last night's amazing Grand Guignol Spectacular. It was very truly the best birthday ever, and I am still reeling from how many amazing performances I saw, and how many delicious drinks I partook of. Next year, someone simply must do a cover of this under-known Muppet Show segment from 1978, written by Shel Silverstein (!!!) and sung by Marisa Berenson, my favorite when I was a little girl, included above for your convenience.

Thanks again, and see you next time!

2 comments:

gretchen said...

oh, my.... i do love this song! thanks for reminding me. so glad your birthday was wonderful, too~
xoxo

Preemie Maboroshi said...

Hm... I pressed play because the dress appealed to my sissyish sensibilities.

Who would have known I'd get bondage as part of the bargain?!