Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blind Pony Presents at Observatory, Good Friday, 7:00 PM


Hi all. Sorry for the recent silence of Morbid Anatomy; I have been at an all-consuming desk job that does not allow me much free time. I would like to break this unintentional silence with an invitation to the next Observatory event, taking place on Good Friday (that's this Friday, FYI...) and organized by co-Observator Herbert Pfostl of Blind Pony. Following is his invitation. Hope to see you there!

Please join me at Observatory
for Blind Pony's first evening:
*

B L I N D P O N Y
P R E S E N T S
*On Good Friday, April 10th at 7 o' clock pm,*
*"T H E D E V I L B R O K E M Y A R M"*
I M A G E S , I N J V R Y , & S O N G
by
P E R F V G I V M.
*Performed and Displayed in the*
OBSERVATORY
543 Union Street (at Nevins) Brooklyn, New York
Entry via Proteus Gowanus Interdisciplinary Gallery and Reading Room;
go through back door of gallery, then take a left to find event.
Directions call 718.243.1572.

http://blindpony.blogspot.com/

No comments: